BCSC works with organizations to build fundraising programs and campaigns to deliver measurable results. Whether national or local, big or small, we’re here to help!
How to Get Involved
- Cause-Related Marketing – engage your staff and customers in your mission. We work with you to build programs, including opportunities to match employee and customer donations.
- Event Marketing – sponsorship opportunities at one of our events or organize your own fundraiser.
- Corporate Teams & Challenges – Join us in Dress for the Cause or Mother’s Day Walk with a team from your organization. Why not set up local teams to see who can raise the most money!
- Gifts-in-Kind – show your support at one of our events by providing your samples or a gift for their participants, awards or food and beverages.
- Volunteer – get a group together to help out at one of our events.
- Cash Donation – workplace giving opportunities, including your corporation matching the donations collected by your employees helps build enthusiasm to raise more money.
A partnership with the Breast Cancer Society of Canada strengthens employee engagement, demonstrates to your customers your support for a great cause and makes a positive impact in the lives of those living with and surviving breast cancer.
Let’s talk about building a mutually beneficial program together to raise money for life-saving breast cancer research. Our horizontal structure allows for quick and entrepreneurial decisions.
Contact Virginia Hutton today to get started.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 1-800-567-8767 or 519-336-0746